Sunday, May 18, 2014

On The Radio In NYC Tomorrow

I am thrilled and honored to announce that I will be a guest on The Leonard Lopate Show tomorrow (Monday, May 19).

Here are the details:
it’s on the public radio station WNYC - 93.9 on the FM dial, 820 on the AM dial - live from noon to 2:00 pm, and is rebroadcast from midnight to 2:00 am. My segment will run from 1:30 to 1:50. You can also hear it on your computer or device at wnyc.org. Or you can hear it anytime in the future by going to the archives of the Leonard Lopate Show in the WNYC website.

This is going to be a special treat for me because Leonard Lopate’s voice has been a passenger in my taxi for quite some time. I listen to the rebroadcast every night that I’m on the road. The wide variety of types of people who appear on his program, his well-informed questions, and his good-natured humor have made him one of the most respected talk show hosts in the USA. And he’s been on the air since 1977 - the same year I started driving a cab!

I hope you’ll be able to catch the show tomorrow or, if not, by clicking on the link above to find it in the Leonard Lopate Show archives.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Counter